Wednesday 4 December 2013


Friend our world

In connection with the International Peace day, children from Yr. 3 to Yr. 6 took part in the international programme ‘friend our world’ Four of our students Mohamed Tariq Faqir, Amrin anna Haleem, Seyara Rozen Talawinna and Muzaffar Ahamed were among the best achievers in the online competition associated with this programme. I am proud to say that Amrin Haleem has been selected to visit the United Nations as one of the ten student representatives worldwide.

Amrin
Mohamed

Muzaffar
Rozen
Peace Ambassador

I have been appointed as an international Peace Ambassador and I express my sincere gratitude to our dear principal Mr. Somabandhu Kodikara who introduced Citizenship to the school curriculum in 2011,  for his guidance and support in this endeavour. I hope I can do something valuable to this world of declining morality and human values. I believe true education makes a child fit for life, not just fit to earn a living.

Anjalie Kodikara
Anjalie Chandima Silva, Citizenship Teacher at Sri Lankan School Muscat, OMAN.
Embrace the fundamental principle of spirituality; look inward in order to look outward with courage, purpose and meaning. Love everyone without expecting anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment